Rainforest Park – Pasig City
Less than 6 kilometers away from Makati and Ortigas, there is a place called Pasig City’s Rainforest Park. The park technically has a water park theme but with a mini zoo inside.
Rainforest Park’s mini zoo houses various animals like deers, monkey, snakes, ostrich, birds, crocodiles, and other except for large mammals. The park also has a butterfly sanctuary, and mini train that you can use to tour the entire park.
The resort also has:
1. Senior Citizens Park
2. Children’s Playground
3. Japanese Garden
4. Fitness Center Gym
6. Botanical Garden
7. Sports area (basketball, tennis, badminton)
One of the main attraction of Rainforest Park is it’s Water Park. This area has small and big swimming pools suitable for swimmers of all ages. Each has their own slides for greater excitement.
The pools are clean and nice. Surrounding the pool area are the clean and spacious cottages with barbecue grill areas.
NOTE: Entrance to the park and zoo is FREE. Only the water park theme have entrance fee.
How To Get There?
For those who wanted to visit Rainforest Park, you can use the following as your guide to get there:
For Commuters –
From SM Megamall
1. Just take a ride on any of the FX taxi heading for Angono. (FX Terminal can be found in front of SM Supermarket)
From EDSA Ortigas (Robinsons Galleria)
1. Take a bus heading for Antipolo/Taytay.
2. Get off at Rosario and take a jeep heading Pasig-Rosario.
3. Along Sixto Avenue, get off at Saint Maries and take the tricycle to Rain Forest Park.
For Vehicle Owners –
1. Take C5 heading for Libis.
2. When you reached SM Hypermarket, take the first right turn on Eagle St. until you reach Sixto Ave.
3. At Sixto Ave., turn right and until you reach, Saint Mary’s St., turn left.
4. When you reached C. Raymundo St., turn left and a few meters turn right at F. Legaspi St. – Rain Forest Park is just a kilometer away on the right.
From Marikina/Marcos Highway
1. Take Manggahan until you reach East River Bank.
2. Turn left and drive along East River Bank along Pasig River, passing under the Ortigas-Rosario Bridge.
3. When you reached F. Legaspi turn right and drive along the bridge at the end Rain Forest Park is at the left.
Address: Rainforest Park, Maybunga, Pasig City
Telephone: 628-4291 (Swimming Pool); 642-5280 (Fitness Center)
Hours: Open from 5AM to 5PM
Send Message To Rainforest Park
Sorry, no email address found.
Check also the following:
- Metro Manila
- Nature Parks
- Swimming Pool Resorts