Rated “Class A” by the Department of Tourism and hailed as “Bulacan’s Healthiest Resort” by the Department of Health, DJ Paradise Resort offers unforgettable holiday experience that goes beyond compare.
Only 45 minutes from Metro Manila, it is located in Malolos, the historic hometown of some of the Philippine’s great heroes.
From Trinoma/North Edsa take a Bus/FX going to Malolos. Fair is about Php 50.00 (as of April 2011).
Swimming Pools includes-–
1. Cascade Pool – Relax under the shower of cascading falls with giant slides on the side.
2. Kiddie Play Pool – Innovatively-designed kiddie pool with turtle, starfish, and octopus shaped slides.
3. Mega Pool – 1,200 sq. meter long 3-in-1 pool complete with waterfall and gigantic fiberglass slides.
4. Private Pool – A cozy spot for more private swimming.
5. Saudi Pool – With fully-furnished duplex bungalows and picnic sheds that are ideal for birthdays, reunions and other gatherings.
6. Wave Pool – Enjoy the waves.
1. Picnic Sheds (Canopy, Bahay Kubo, Single, Double, Nipa Huts, and Floating Cottage)
2. Resort room accommodations
3. Hotel room accommodations (Standard, Deluxe, Executive, and Suite)
Swimming Time and Rates
Day Time – Starts from 8AM – 5PM. Entrance fee ranging from Php150 to Php200 for adults and Php110 to Php150 for kids 3ft. and below.
Night Time – Starts from 6PM – 12MN. Entrace fee ranging from Php150 to Php200 for adults and Php110 to Php150 for kids 3ft. and below.
Address: DJ Paradise Resort, Inc., MacArthur Highway, Dakila, Malolos, Bulacan, 3000, Philippines
Tel. Nos: +63(44) 791-5129 / +63(44) 791-5384
Manila Office: +63(2) 844-0194 / +63(2) 824-0241
Send Message To DJ Paradise Resort