Romantic and beautiful… That is how visitors of Hidden Valley Springs describe the place.
Hidden Valley Springs is a secluded spot in Laguna that is wedged between two mystical mountains. Only an hour drive (72 kilometers) from Metro Manila, this famous tourist destination is blessed with nature’s gift of water, flowers, beautiful scenery, canopied by giant ferns, and century old trees.
The place offers first class hotel accommodations which serves local and international foods.
Facilities and Amenities
1. Warm and cold natural swimming pools
3. Air-conditioned dressing rooms
4. Showers & lockers
5. Hiking to the Hidden Falls
6. Sports facilities like Table Tennis, Dart, Volleyball, Mahjong, Chess, and Playing cards.
7. Air-conditioned room accommodations with private bath and toilet.
8. Conference facilities
How to get there?
From Metro Manila, take South Superhighway and get off at Calamba, exit 50A (Batangas, Lucena, Legaspi). Turn left when you see Junction Inn Mansion. When you reached the Y-shaped intersection, take the left lane going to Lucena City/Alaminos. Turn left when you see Rural Bank of Alaminos. Before the church of Alaminos, turn right and follow the Hidden Valley Springs sign.
General Terms and Conditions
• Check-in Time is 1:00 PM and Check-out Time 12:00 NN
• Extensions up to 3:00 pm is 1/2 Room rate
• Extensions past 3:00 pm will be charged 1 night room rate with approval of the office
• Bringing in of food and any type of drinks is not allowed, Snacks and Drinks are available in the resort at reasonable prices
• Proper swimming attire is required in the pool
• Prepayment basis is required prior to the travel date
• Above rates are valid until further notice.
• Above rates are subject to change without prior notice
Address: Alaminos, Laguna, Philippines
Tel. Nos. (632) 254-9665 / (632) 412-7321
Fax. (632) 412-7321
Send Message To Hidden Valley Springs
Sorry, no email address found.