Algen’s Dive Resort is located at the eastern side of Camiguin Island. It is an ideal getaway for people who are adventurous.
The resort has a mini bar & restaurant, telephone, and internet access. They also have facilities for small group meetings.
Aside from scuba diving, Algen’s also offers:
> Beach Party
1. Mantigue Island: It has a deep drop-off with variety of schools of fish, turtles & stingrays.
2. Jicduff Shoal: A seabed rises forming a shoal of about 10 hec. in size. One of the best diving spots in the island.
3. Burias Reef: Is the favorite spot for high adventure-seeking divers. You can find schools of jacks, tuna, surgeons, mackerel & barracudas.
4. White Island: An uninhabited sand bar. Ideal for swimming, snorkeling, and diving.
5. Old Vulcan: Landmark of the annual “PANAAD Pilgrimage”. It has a unique underwater cave formation with 70-80 meters drop-off.
6. Tangub Hot Spring: A volcanic spring by the sea. Diving is great in a gradual drop-off.
7. Sunken Cemetery: A cemetery in Bonbon, Catarman that sunk in 1871 Volcano eruption.
For More Information:
Address: Algen’s Dive Resort, Catohugan, Mahinog, Camiguin, 9101 Philippines
Mobile: +63883872015 / +639173007615 / +639177062846
Website: Visit Here
Send Message To Algen’s Dive Resort