Jewel along Tayabas Bay, White sand beaches, awesome, breathtaking views, clean facilities, personalized service, great food, quiet and very private.
These are what guests are saying after they’ve experienced The Tamarind Tree Resort, a private get-away in Quezon Province.
Aside from a perfect place to spend your vacation with your family and friends. The Tamarind Tree Resort is perfect also for:
• Photography, especially pre-nuptial
• Church retreats
• Corporate events
• Team building
• Company outing
Things to Remember
1. Smoking inside the resort is prohibited (there is a designated area outside the resort for smokers);
2. Outside food, particularly junk food, are not allowed to be brought in by day and overnight guests (the resort offer a reasonable full board package during your stay);
3. Alcohol consumption is discouraged, but they offer a limited number of alcoholic drinks. Groups who come to the resort purely to go on a drinking binge are strongly discouraged. They reserve the right to expel anyone who sneaks in any alcoholic drinks or is inebriated;
4. All guests must only use their approved bangkeros for their own safety and must use life vests while on the boat (Except for P100 per boat to pay for the life vests, the entire boat proceeds go to the bangkeros);
5. They are not responsible for your lost valuables. Guests are encouraged to keep their valuables in their car or in their rooms which are to be kept locked at all times. Lockers are available for rent for day visitors.
Address: Blaigen Ventures, Inc.
Telephone: (02) 846-9280
Fax: (02) 807-9904
Mobile: 0915-2566366 (Globe)
Mobile: 0921-8383745 (Smart)
Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 9AM to 5PM
Send Message To Tamarind Tree Resort
Sorry, no email address found.