Clean beach, clear water, and good food makes La Luz Beach Resort one of the great weekend destination in Batangas.
The resort prides itself in having a very relaxed and natural atmosphere. The founders have made sure that the natural habitat is maintained, and have chosen native materials that are usually available in the area.
La Luz is just about three hours from Makati via South Super Highway (SLEX) – Star Toll Way – Ibaan – Rosario – San Juan, Batangas.
1. Hiking – Climb Mount Daguldol, a popular site for hikers. You can hire a local guide for an overnight camping expedition.
2. Diving – There are 2 dive sites near La Luz and they are only in front of the resort.
3. Kayak – The resort has Kayaks for 2 or 3 for just P200/hour.
4. Snorkeling – Snorkel for just P100/3 hours.
5. Boating – Local bangka are available to explore the beach.
6. Massage – The resort has trained staff to give your therapeutic massage.
7. Volleyball – Enjoy beach volleyball.
8. Board Games – Available are playing cards, sungka, dominos, scrabble, and chess.
Guests can also setup bonfire for additional excitement at night.
The resort currently has 9 cottages, with a total of 33 rooms. Each room is equipped with the following–
1. Private bathroom
3. 2 full beds (1 queen size)
5. Own entrance
Each room is fronting the beach.
La Luz accepts corporate reservations and offers its facilities for games, events, and team building.
For more information–
Address: La Luz Beach Resort, Laiya, Batangas, Philippines.
Telephone: +632 726-6687; +632 726-4977; +632 726-7445; +632 727-7032
Mobile: +63 (927) 993-8417; +63 (916) 394-4367; +63 (927) 777-7779
Fax: +632 748-8196
Office Hours: 9:00 to 6:00 pm Monday to Saturday
Send Message To La Luz Beach Resort