Officially known as Treasure Mountain Educational Campsite, Treasure Mountain is where you can experience and witness a stunning sea of clouds. And this is just a few hours away from Manila.
Day Tour (4AM to 3PM)
– Tour Guide to Bosay Falls – P500 (maximum of 5 guests)
– Swimming Pool – P100 per head (unlimited use)
– Kitchen Rental – P300
– Entrance Fee: P150 per head
Overnight Tour (4PM to 1PM)
– Swimming Pool – P150 per head (unlimited use)
– Kitchen Rental – P400
– Entrance Fee: P200 per head
* Reservation is required for those who plans to camp or lodge overnight.
The campsite also offers videoke rental.
Treasure Mountain has lodging that could fit up to 40 people (P500 per head). Tents can be rented from P500 to P800 per tent for 2-4 guests.
Sleeping mats are also available for P200 per mat that comes with a small pillow and blanket.
– Breakfast – P150 per meal
– Lunch – P250 per meal
– Dinner – P250 per meal
They also offer native-goat cooked in kinilaw, papaitan, sinampalukan & kaldereta – P7,000 / goat.
Photo Credit: Treasure Mountain
All rates as of August 2017.
For More Information: Address: Sitio Maysawa, Brgy. Cuyambay, Tanay, Philippines Website: Visit Here
Send Message To Treasure Mountain