Officially opened in 2010, the famous Pinto Art Museum is a 1.2 hectare private property also known as Silangan Gardens located in Antipolo City. The museum houses hundreds of modern and contemporary works of local artists. Every turns and corners of the property offers a eye-catching and picturesque view of different art pieces and landscapes.
The art sanctuary features more than a hectare of arts and scenery including:
1. 7 art galleries
2. 1 indigineous art museum
3. Sculpture gardens
4. 1 Chapel
5. 2 Cafes
The museum is owned by the art collector, Dr. Joven Cuanang.
Exhibits and Landscapes
If you get tired or need to relax a bit, there are two areas inside the museum where you can eat – Pinto Cafe located in the garden area and the Cafe Tan-aw which is a restaurant in the roofdeck near the entrance. The restaurant serves pizza, pasta, desserts, salad, main courses, and many more. The food is good but a bit pricey.
Both restaurants are open at the same time as the museum.
Entrance Ticket Rates:
Regular: Php 180
Senior Citizen: Php 150
Students with ID: Php 100
3 years old below: FREE
Note: There is a Php 20 entrance fee for non-residents of Grand Heights.
Photo Shoot Rates:
Php 7,500: Upper garden, lower garden and Indigenous Art Museum
Php 15,000: Upper garden, lower garden, Indigenous Art Museum and the new museum wing door
Tips & Information
- NO Food, NO Pets, NO Smoking, NO Changing Clothes allowed inside the museum.
- Don’t bring bags as they don’t allow it inside the museum. You’ll have to leave them in the registration area.
- No flash photography.
- Follow the map provided by the museum so you see all exhibits in one go. Guided tours are also available.
- Appreciate the exhibits but avoid touching them.
- Foods inside are a bit pricey so bring bottled water or have food before entering the museum.
Photos courtesy of VisitRizal.com
For More Information: Address: 1 Sierra Madre St., Grand Heights, Antipolo, Rizal Telephone: (02) 6971015 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: Visit Here Museum Hours: Tuesday – Sunday 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM The museum is CLOSED on Mondays.
Send Message To Pinto Art Museum